Types Of Accountant Vacancies
We generally know about CA but there many other Accountant Jobs besides Chartered Accountant like Incorporated Financial Accountant, Certified Public Practicing Accountant, Incorporated Financial Accountant, Chartered Public Finance Accountant, Certified Practicing Accountant, Public Accountant, Certified Management Accountant, International Accountant etc.
National Health Mission (NHM) Recruitment 2018 – 1034 Medical Officer, Lab Technician & Various Vacancies – Salary Rs. 50,000/- Per Month – Apply Now
Power Corporation Limited Recruitment 2018 – 2842 Accountant, Assistant Accountant and Technician Vacancies – 10th/ITI/Graduate Pass Apply Now
HLL Lifecare Limited Recruitment 2018 – Account Officer and Account Assistant Vacancies – Graduate Pass Apply Now
The Accountancy deals with various different subjects we have explained few most relevant and important subjects necessary for Accounting jobs as follows:
Degree Necessary for get Accounting jobs
Candidates must poses one of the following degree to get Accounting job
Skills & Responsibility of Accountant
- An accountant should have complete knowledge of accountancy, auditing, financial statement analysis, communication, data entry etc.
- Candidate must Manage and take care of daily operations of the accounting department like Accounts cash receipts, general ledger, payroll cash forecasting, revenue and many more.
- The Candidate must Monitor and analyse accounting data, along with statutory audit.
- Accountant must Establish and carryout proper accounting methods, policies and principles.
Qualification for Accountant Jobs 2017
The interested candidate must have completed B.com from respective college/University. And must have knowledge of operating software like Tally ERP 9, Microsoft Office, Windows Mail/Outlook Express, along with Calculation & Payments of VAT, TDS, Service Tax, Sales Tax etc.
Accountant’s Salary :
Salary of an Freshers/experienced accountant mainly depends on the respective firm/Company, established firm pay his employees good salary. An Trainee Accountant may get salary between 16,000 -18,000 per month. An average salary for an Accountant in India is 234,080 per Annam.
Latest Government Jobs in India
- 10000+ Jobs for 10th & 12th pass
- 10000+ Jobs for Graduates
- 3500+ Bank Jobs
- 5000+ Railway Jobs
- 1000+ Teaching Jobs
- 5000+ Computer Operator & Data Entry Jobs
- 26,000+ Police Jobs
- 40,000+ Defence Jobs
- 7000+ SSC Jobs
- 8000+ PSC Jobs
- Admit card for the Job Recruitment
- Exam Syllabus 2018
- Current Affairs
- Career Guidance