Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR) invites Application for the post of 50 Junior Research Fellow (JRF) . Apply before 29 May 2015.
Job Location : Kalpakkam (Tamil Nadu)
Job Details :
- Post Name : Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- No of Vacancy : 50 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 25000/- (Per Month)
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
For all the categories listed below :
- Candidates should have consistent good academic record.
- candidates should have secured minimum of 60% at post graduation and graduation levels from a recognized University.
- Candidates who have completed the relevant course are only eligible to apply.
Category – A : (Those who have completed M.Sc)
- Physics / Materials Science : Mathematics/Numerical Methods must be one of the subjects studied at the M.Sc. level and Chemistry as ancillary subject at B.Sc. level.
- Chemistry : Physics and Mathematics as ancillary subjects at B.Sc. level.
- Applied Physics/Applied Electronics : Physics and Mathematics as ancillary subjects at B.Sc. level.
Category – B : (Those who have completed M.LIS)
- Library and Information Science : Master of Library and Information Science with B.Sc. (any discipline).
Category – C : (Those who have completed M.Sc/M.Tech in Atmospheric Science )
- M.Sc in Atmospheric Science/ Meteorology and B.Sc degree with Physics, Mathematics as one of the subjects or M.Tech in Atmospheric Science Any B.E/B.Tech with Physics and Mathematics as one of the subjects. or Any M.Sc degree, B.Sc with Physics and Mathematics as one of the subjects.
* Category B and C candidates will be registered for Ph.D. with other reputed university like University of Madras, Anna University.
Category – D : (Those who completed B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc. Engg./B.Sc. [Tech.] from a recognized University) / M.Tech in Computer Science /Metallurgical Engineering / Materials Science & Engineering / Materials Technology / Chemical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering /Nuclear Engineering/ Nuclear Science & Technology and Engineering Physics.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : As per IGCAR rules.
Selection Process : Candidates under the above said categories A – D will be selected based on written test and interview.
How to Apply : Interested candidates may apply in Prescribed application Form along with attested copies of certificates & testimonials send by Registered or Speed post to The Assistant Administrative Officer [R], Recruitment Section, Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research, Kancheepuram District Kalpakkam – 603 102. Tamil Nadu on or before 29.105.2015.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 29.05.2015
- Announcement of Shortlisted candidates for Written Test in IGCAR website :05.06.2015
- Date of Written Test : 14.06.2015
- Date of Interview : Last Week of June
- Likely Date of Joining : 3rd Week of July
Important Links :
About All Sarkari Naukri Employment Search
We have provided you the all require and sufficient information about the recruitment notification. Each and Every interested Aspirant should go through the official notification thoroughly and verify the provided related details. Share this job notification with needy friends and help them to get their dream jobs.