Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR) invites Application for the post of 50 Junior Research Fellow (JRF) . Apply before 29 May 2015.
Job Location : Kalpakkam (Tamil Nadu)
Job Details :
- Post Name : Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- No of Vacancy : 50 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 25000/- (Per Month)
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
For all the categories listed below :
- Candidates should have consistent good academic record.
- candidates should have secured minimum of 60% at post graduation and graduation levels from a recognized University.
- Candidates who have completed the relevant course are only eligible to apply.
Category – A : (Those who have completed M.Sc)
- Physics / Materials Science : Mathematics/Numerical Methods must be one of the subjects studied at the M.Sc. level and Chemistry as ancillary subject at B.Sc. level.
- Chemistry : Physics and Mathematics as ancillary subjects at B.Sc. level.
- Applied Physics/Applied Electronics : Physics and Mathematics as ancillary subjects at B.Sc. level.
Category – B : (Those who have completed M.LIS)
- Library and Information Science : Master of Library and Information Science with B.Sc. (any discipline).
Category – C : (Those who have completed M.Sc/M.Tech in Atmospheric Science )
- M.Sc in Atmospheric Science/ Meteorology and B.Sc degree with Physics, Mathematics as one of the subjects or M.Tech in Atmospheric Science Any B.E/B.Tech with Physics and Mathematics as one of the subjects. or Any M.Sc degree, B.Sc with Physics and Mathematics as one of the subjects.
* Category B and C candidates will be registered for Ph.D. with other reputed university like University of Madras, Anna University.
Category – D : (Those who completed B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc. Engg./B.Sc. [Tech.] from a recognized University) / M.Tech in Computer Science /Metallurgical Engineering / Materials Science & Engineering / Materials Technology / Chemical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering /Nuclear Engineering/ Nuclear Science & Technology and Engineering Physics.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : As per IGCAR rules.
Selection Process : Candidates under the above said categories A – D will be selected based on written test and interview.
How to Apply : Interested candidates may apply in Prescribed application Form along with attested copies of certificates & testimonials send by Registered or Speed post to The Assistant Administrative Officer [R], Recruitment Section, Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research, Kancheepuram District Kalpakkam – 603 102. Tamil Nadu on or before 29.105.2015.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 29.05.2015
- Announcement of Shortlisted candidates for Written Test in IGCAR website :05.06.2015
- Date of Written Test : 14.06.2015
- Date of Interview : Last Week of June
- Likely Date of Joining : 3rd Week of July
Important Links :