Meghalaya Police invites application for the post of 94 Assistant Jailor, Warder, Naik AB (Male), Electrician cum Plumber (Male), Cook (Male), Driver (Male) and Barber (Male) vacancies on permanent residents of Meghalaya. Apply before 08 June 2015.
Job Location : Meghalaya
Job Details :
Name of the Post :
- Assistant Jailor : 06 Posts
- Warders Male : 60 Posts
- Warders Female : 10 Posts
- Naik AB (Male) : 11 Posts
- Electrician cum Plumber (Male) : 01 Post
- Cook (Male) : 04 Posts
- Driver (Male) : 01 Post
- Barber (Male) : 01 Post
No. of Vacancies : 94 Posts
Eligible Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Assistant Jailor : Degree passed in any stream.
- For Warders/ Naiks : Matric/ SSLC Passed.
- For Driver/ Barber/ Cooks/ Electrician cum Plumber : VIII class passed & above.
- Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : As on 01.06.2015
- For Assistant Jailor : 22 to 27 years
- For All Others Posts : 18 to 27 years
Age relaxation :
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe : 5 years
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay copy of treasury challan of Rs. 100 to the head of account “0056-Jails-800 other receipts 03 (Other Items)”.
How to Apply : Candidates may send their applications in the prescribed format along with attested copies of 4 recent passport size photographs, ST/ SC Certificates, Age certificate as per HSLC/ SSLC Certificates/ Admit Cards, Educational Qualification certificates, Additional qualification, and one self addressed envelope with Rs. 40/- stamp through speed post to the Chairman, Prison Recruitment Board, Meghalaya, Shillong on or before 08.06.2015.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 08.06.2015
Important Links :
About All Sarkari Naukri Employment Search
We have provided you the all require and sufficient information about the recruitment notification. Each and Every interested Aspirant should go through the official notification thoroughly and verify the provided related details. Share this job notification with needy friends and help them to get their dream jobs.