MMTC Limited invites application for the post of 04 Deputy Manager (Law) through CLAT 2015. Apply Online before 12 June 2015.
Advt No. : MMTC/P&O/2015/1
Job Location : New Delhi
Job Details :
- Post Name : Deputy Manager (Law)
- No of Vacancy : 04 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.16400 – 40500/-
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : Three years full time LLB or five years integrated law course with not less than 60% marks or equivalent CGPA as per the formula provided by the Institute/ University
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 30 Years as on 12.06.2015.
Selection Process : The selection process will include the marks obtained by the eligible candidates in the CLAT 2015 examination for LLM courses, followed by personal Interview of the qualified candidates who are shortlisted category wise for the interview.
Application Fee : General & OBC Categories have to pay Rs.500/- through Demand Draft / Banker’s cheque drawn in favour of “MMTC Limited” payable at New Delhi. SC, ST and PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to Apply : Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.mmtclimited.gov.in from 25.05.2015 to 12.06.2015. Candidates may also send print out of Online Application Form along with the Demand Draft / Banker’s cheque, with one copy of all relevant qualification & experience certificates, caste certificate should be forwarded in an envelope super scribing “Advertisement Ref. No. & Post applied for” through post or courier to General Manager (Personnel) MMTC Limited Core-1, SCOPE Complex 7 Institutional Area, Lodhi Road New Delhi – 110003 on or before 19.06.2015.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form : 25.05.2015
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form : 12.06.2015
- Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Online Application : 19.06.2015
Important Links :
About All Sarkari Naukri Employment Search
We have provided you the all require and sufficient information about the recruitment notification. Each and Every interested Aspirant should go through the official notification thoroughly and verify the provided related details. Share this job notification with needy friends and help them to get their dream jobs.