Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) invites application for the post of 09 Traffic Manager in the Department of Transport, Government of Punjab. Apply Online before 27 May 2015.
Advt No. : 01(1)
Job Location : Patiala (Punjab)
Job Details :
- Post Name : Traffic Manager
- No. of Vacancy : 09 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 10300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.4600/-
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : Graduate of recognised University with atleast five years experience of traffic management in a supervisory capacity in a Government Transport Undertaking.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 18 to 37 Years of age as on 01.01.2015
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Competitive Examination.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 1125/- for Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes of all States and Backward Classes of Punjab State only, Rs. 3000/- for All Others Categories (including Lineal Descendent of Ex-servicemen, Punjab), Rs. 500/- for Ex-Servicemen of Punjab state only and Rs. 1750/- for Physically Handicapped, Punjab State only through challan any Branch of State Bank of Patiala only.
How to Apply : Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website www.ppsc.gov.in on or before 27.05.2015 and The printout of the duly filled Online Application Form alongwith copy of Bank Challan and relevant documents send by Speed post/By hand to the office of Secretary, Punjab Public Service Commission, Baradari Gardens, Patiala on or before 10.06.2015.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 19.03.2015
- Last Date for Submission Application Fee by Challan : 03.06.2015
- Last Date for Submission for Hard copy of Online Application : 10.06.2015
Important Links :
About All Sarkari Naukri Employment Search
We have provided you the all require and sufficient information about the recruitment notification. Each and Every interested Aspirant should go through the official notification thoroughly and verify the provided related details. Share this job notification with needy friends and help them to get their dream jobs.