Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) invites application for the post of 66 Ayurvedic Medical Officer in the Department of Health and Family Welfare, Government of Punjab. Apply Online before 27 May 2015.
Advt No. : 01(2)
Job Location : Patiala (Punjab)
Job Details :
- Post Name : Ayurvedic Medical Officer
- No. of Vacancy : 66 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 10300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.5400/-
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : Candidates Should possess a degree of BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery) or its equivalent degree from a recognized University or other teaching institution recognized by CCIM.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 18 to 37 Years of age as on 01.01.2015
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Competitive Examination.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 1125/- for Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes of all States and Backward Classes of Punjab State only, Rs. 3000/- for All Others Categories (including Lineal Descendent of Ex-servicemen, Punjab), Rs. 500/- for Ex-Servicemen of Punjab state only and Rs. 1750/- for Physically Handicapped, Punjab State only through challan any Branch of State Bank of Patiala only.
How to Apply : Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website www.ppsc.gov.in on or before 27.05.2015 and The printout of the duly filled Online Application Form alongwith copy of Bank Challan and relevant documents send by Speed post/By hand to the office of Secretary, Punjab Public Service Commission, Baradari Gardens, Patiala on or before 10.06.2015.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 27.05.2015
- Last Date for Submission Application Fee by Challan : 03.06.2015
- Last Date for Submission for Hard copy of Online Application : 10.06.2015
Important Links :