Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) invites application for the post of 794 Junior Engineer (Trainee) in Electrical & Civil Branch. Apply Online before 17 June 2015.
Advt. No. : 05/VSA/2015/JE
Job Location : Uttar Pradesh
Job Details :
- Post Name : Junior Engineer (Trainee) (Electrical & Civil)
- No of Vacancy : 794 Posts (Electrical- 728 & Civil- 66)
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.4200/-
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : Candidate must have passed Three years Diploma examination in Electrical Engineering/Civil Engineering awarded by Pravidhik Shiksha Parishad, Uttar Pradesh OR a Diploma, equivalent thereto, recognized by the State Government OR Three years All India Diploma Examination in Electrical Engineering/Civil Engineering conducted by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Govt. of India OR Diploma Examination in Electrical Engineering/Civil Engineering conducted by any of the Universities in India incorporated by an Act of the Central/State legislature.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 18 to 40 Years as on (As on 01.01.2015)
Application Fee : SC/ ST Candidates of Uttar Pradesh have to pay Rs.700/- and Rs.1000/- For Other candidates through by using net banking or by using visa/master credit/debit card or SBI Challan.
How to Apply : Interested Candidates may apply online through the website www.uppcl.org from 17.05.2015 to 17.06.2015.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 17.05.2015
- Last Date For Registration Of Online Application : 17.06.2015
- Starting Date For receipt Of Application Fee : 15.05.2015
- Closing Date for receipt of Application Fee : 15.06.2015
Important Links :
About All Sarkari Naukri Employment Search
We have provided you the all require and sufficient information about the recruitment notification. Each and Every interested Aspirant should go through the official notification thoroughly and verify the provided related details. Share this job notification with needy friends and help them to get their dream jobs.