Zoological Survey of India invites Applications for the post of 15 Junior Research Fellow & Doctoral Fellow on Temporary Basic . Apply before 30 Days From Date of Publication .
Job Location : Kolkata (West Bengal)
Job Details :
- Post Name : Junior Research Fellow
- No of Vacancy : 10 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.12000/-
- Post Name : Doctoral Fellow
- No of Vacancy : 05 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.22000/-
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Junior Research Fellow : Master degree in Zoology / Life Sciences with Zoology as a major subject in undergraduate/post graduate course from a recognised University with minimum 60% marks.
- For Doctoral Fellow : PhD or equivalent degree in Zoology/ Life Sciences from a recognized University in India and having 3 years of research/teaching experience.
- Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : As on 01.04.2015
- For Junior Research Fellow : 28 Years
- For Doctoral Fellow : 35 Years
Application Fee : Applications must be accompanied by a crossed Postal Order (Rs.400/- for general candidates, Rs. 200/- for OBC candidates and Rs.100/- for Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes/PH candidates) in favour of the Accounts Officer, Pay and Accounts Officer(BSI/ZSI), 234/4, A.J.C. Bose Road, Nizam Palace Complex, Kolkata-20
How to Apply : Interested candidates may Apply in Prescribed Application Form along with attested true copies of testimonials of educational qualifications & copies of mark sheets of all examinations send to The Director, Zoological Survey of India, M-Block, New Alipore, Kolkata on or before 30 Days From Date of Publication.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission Of Application Form : 30 Days From Date of Publication
Important Links :