1. Mizoram footballer Lallianzuala Chhangte became the youngest ever goal-scorer for India in an international match. 18-year old Lallianzuala Chhangte made his name into history books as he scored two goals in India’s thrashing of Nepal in a match of the South Asian Football Federation Cup (SAFF Cup).
2. World’s highest observation deck ‘Burj Khalifa At The Top’ has been voted as the ‘Best Attraction’ in the world for 2015 in an international poll. The observation deck of Burj Khalifa offers visitors to soak up views of whole of Dubai through telescope. ‘Burj Khalifa At The Top’ surpassed Disney World’s Magic Kingdom and Britain’s London Eye in the poll conducted by Attractiontix, an online ticket specialist for attractions around the world.
3. Asia’s largest underground railway station opened in the China’s Shenzhen city, enabling high-speed trains to slash the travel time between Guangzhou and Hong Kong to half an hour. The Futian High-speed Railway Station covers a total area of 147,000 sq. metres, or the size of about 21 football fields.
4. Rakhi Haldar and Kavita Devi bagged gold in their respective weight categories in the Senior National Weightlifting Championships in Patiala, Punjab. Rakhi lifted 94kg in the snatch and 119kg in clean and jerk to come up with a total lift of 213kg in Women’s 69kg to win the gold medal. In Women’s 75kg, Kavita Devi lifted 95kg in snatch and 122kg in clean and jerk for a total of 217kg to clinch the yellow metal.
5. The Centre has sanctioned over Rs. 5,000 crores for drought-hit Maharashtra and Madhya Pradesh. Rs. 3049 crores have been allotted for the drought affected regions of Maharashtra and around Rs. 2000 crores for Madhya Pradesh.
NOTICE OF JOB OPENING This company is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and is committed to making employment decisions based on merit. before Apply the job visit employer official website and verify the employment-related detail by your Own. We are providing equal employment opportunities, as well as Guidance in all job and career opportunity and related terms and conditions of employment. The company putting efforts to keep a work environment free of sexual harassment or discrimination based on race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, marital status, age or any other status protected in favor of Jobseeker.