To get selected for Govt jobs in India candidates have to go through Entrance exams. There are various Departments were Candidates can get Government jobs such as Indian Army, Indian Navy, Railway, UPSC, SSC, Banks, police, Medicine etc. The following page will help you to find Latest/Upcoming Govt and Private jobs Recruitment across India.
Latest 12th Pass Govt jobs
Candidate who want to get job after 12th will get notification about the latest Govt jobs recruitment’s all over India. In India there are various Government & Central Government Organizations who conducts recruitment’s for various job openings. We have listed some of them as follows:
- Indian Army
- RailTel Recruitment
- Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP)
- Odisha Primary Education Programme Authority (OPEPA)
- All India Institutes of Speech and Hearing (AIISH)
- Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)
- Utkal University
- West Bengal Cooperative Service Commission (WBCSC)
- Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
- Uttarakhand Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited (UJVNL)
- Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)
- High Court of Karnataka
- North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute Of Health & Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS)
- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
- Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)
- National Mineral Development Corporation Ltd (NMDC)
- Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)
- SBI Life Insurance
- AP Postal Circle
- Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
- Mazagon Dock Limited
Eligibility criteria for jobs after 12th:
Candidates who have completed 10+2 / Equivalent course from any respective board / University can apply for 12th pass job.
Age Limit may change according to respective recruiting authority but generally it is between 18 to 40.
Reserved category contestants can get relaxation as per the organizations rule
How to apply for 12th Pass Govt Jobs Recruitment
Candidates can apply for jobs by online/offline mode according to rule of the respective Organization.
Application form should be filled with proper details in specified format.
Residential address, postal address as well as email address, phone number should mentioned properly.
Candidate have to pay application fee, some times it is excluded for some vacancies.