Grama Ward Sachivalayam Recruitment 2020: Grama Ward Sachivalayam has released the official notification for 126728 Panchayat Secretary, Assistant & Other Posts. The selection of candidates will be done through the followed on Written Examination & Document Verification. So, candidates who aspire to apply can now apply for a job through the official link given below.
Education qualification to apply for this job is Minimum 10th, 12th, ITI, Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree Pass. After getting selected candidates can get payments Rs. 15030- 44870/- PM. Grama Ward Sachivalayam as started accepting the Application Form 27th June 2019 to 10th August 2019. So, candidates who need to apply for this jobs kindly apply as soon as possible.
Eligibility Criteria for Grama Ward Sachivalayam Recruitment 2019
The Eligibility criteria for Education Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Grade pay is as follows:
Panchayat Secretary, Assistant & Other Posts: 10th, 12th, ITI, B.Sc., M.Sc., Engineering Graduate, Any Degree, Diploma in Engineering Pass from a recognized University.
- Panchayat Secretary (Grade-V)
- Village Revenue Officer (Grade-II)
- ANMs (Grade-III)
- Animal Husbandry Assistant
- Village Fisheries Assistant
- Village Horticulture Assistant
- Village Agriculture Assistant (Grade-II)
- Village Sericulture Assistant
- Mahila Police and Women & Child Welfare Assistant / Ward Women & Weaker Sections Protection Secretary (Female)
- Engineering Assistant (Grade-II)
- Panchayat Secretary (Grade-VI) Digital Assistant
- Village Surveyor (Grade-III)
- Welfare and Education Assistant
- Ward Administrative Secretary
- Ward Amenities Secretary (Grade-II)
- Ward Sanitation & Environment Secretary (Grade-II)
- Ward Education & Data Processing Secretary
- Ward Planning & Regulation Secretary (Grade-II)
- Ward welfare & Development secretary (Grade-II)
Total Number of Vacancies: 126728 Vacancies.
Selection Process: Selection of the candidates will be totally based on Written Examination & Document Verification.
Job Location: The job location in Andhra Pradesh.
After getting Selected candidates can get huge salary packages as follows:
|Panchayat Secretary, Assistant & Other Posts||Rs. 15030- 44870/- PM||–|
Age Limit for the post of Panchayat Secretary, Assistant & Other Posts Vacancies.
Panchayat Secretary, Assistant & Other Posts – The Candidates age limit is Minimum 18 years to Maximum 42 years.
Grama Ward Sachivalayam Recruitment Application Fees 2019
Panchayat Secretary, Assistant & Other Posts, Candidates have to pay an application fee. The PWD (Persons with Disabilities) candidates are exempted from paying any application fees.
The Candidates have to pay Application Fees is as per given below:
For OC (General)
- Application Fees: Rs. 200/-
- Examination Fees: Rs. 200/-
- Candidates Applying for non-District: Rs. 200/- Per District.
For SC/ ST/ BC/ PHC/ Ex-Servicemen
- Application Fees: Rs. 200/-
How to Apply for Grama Ward Sachivalayam Recruitment:
Candidates who fulfil the required Eligibility may apply online from the One-time Registration is given below, Grama Ward Sachivalayam Recruitment 2019.
Notification: Click Here
One Time Profile Registration: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
Official Website: gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in