The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection the minimum age limit of 18 years and maximum age is 40 years. Salary will be given as per rule. stated in the notification for the post Office Assistant, Officers.
All require Job eligibility like age limit, Education Qualification, payment and other charges, important job application start and last date, type of job application mode with published job notifications details describe as follows.
IBPS Recruitment – www.ibps.in. 2017
Name Of the Organisation- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
Job Location: – All Over India
Name Of the Vacancy: –
1. Office Assistant – 7374
2. Officers Scale I – 4865
3. Officers Scale II (Agriculture Officer) – 169
4. Officers Scale II (Marketing Officer) – 33
5. Officers Scale II (Treasury Manager) – 11
6. Officers Scale II (Law Officer) – 21
7. Officers Scale II (Chartered Accountant) – 34
8. Officers Scale II (Information Technology Officer) – 83
9. Officers Scale II (General Banking Officer) – 1395
10. Officers Scale III – 207 posts
Total No Of Post: 14192 Posts
Salary and Grade Pay Detail: Candidate will get a salary as per rule.
Qualification Eligibility: Candidate should have completed Bachelor’s Degree, MBA, Charted Accountant from recognized board/university.
Candidate Age Limit: Ideal minimum age limit is 18 Years and maximum age is 40 years.
NATIONALITY: Candidate must have Indian citizenship at the time of application for the job.
Last Application Date: Organisation will be accept job application date is 1st August 2017
How to Apply: All Eligible job seekers Can Download application Form through official website www.ibps.in. before or on 1st August 2017.
Official Link:– www.ibps.in.
Application Form : – APPLY HERE
Official Notification in PDF: – DOWNLOAD NOW
Selection Procedure: – The selection will be based on Written Exam & Interview.
Mode of Application: – Applicant may apply Online as per notification.
Application Fees:- For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is – 600/- & For All Other Candidates (SC/ST/PWD/EXSM (Office Assistant) ) Application Fee is – 100/-
Latest Government Jobs in India
- 10000+ Jobs for 10th & 12th pass
- 10000+ Jobs for Graduates
- 3500+ Bank Jobs
- 5000+ Railway Jobs
- 1000+ Teaching Jobs
- 5000+ Computer Operator & Data Entry Jobs
- 26,000+ Police Jobs
- 40,000+ Defence Jobs
- 7000+ SSC Jobs
- 8000+ PSC Jobs
- Admit card for the Job Recruitment
- Exam Syllabus 2018
- Current Affairs
- Career Guidance