Freshers Jobs 2017
Candidates can register to our portal and can get notifications about latest Job openings for Freshers across India. Various companies conducts there campus placements and through the placements companies recruit freshers. So, Student have very good opportunity to attend the placements and get hired. Candidates who have completed B.com, B.sc, BA, Diploma, 10th pass, 12th pass, Engineering etc can surely try for freshers job 2017.
Private Jobs!! Wipro Limited Recruitment 2018 – Technical Service Desk Vacancies – Attractive Salary Package – Freshers Apply Now
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Recruitment 2018 – Various Vacancies – Salary Rs. 1,77,500/- PM – Apply Now
Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited (Jio) Recruitment 2018 – Various Trainee Vacancies – Freshers Graduates Pass Apply Now
Food Corporation of India Recruitment 2018 – Watchmen Vacancies – 08th Pass Apply – Salary Rs 18070/- Apply Now !!
State Power Corporation Limited Recruitment 2018 – Lower Division Clerk Vacancies – Salary Rs 20200/- Apply Now !!!
How to apply for Freshers Jobs 2017
Candidates must consider fallowing points while applying for fresher jobs.
- Candidates can apply for jobs by online / offline mode according to rule of the respective Organization.
- Application form should be filled with proper details in specified format.
- Residential address, postal address, email address, & phone number should mentioned properly.
- Aspiring Candidate have to pay application fee, Reserved category candidates are exempted from paying fees according to the organizations rule.
Selection Process for Freshers vacancy :
The selection process for jobs in private Bank and Govt Bank jobs in is generally done through entrance exams. Candidates who score well in the exams and comes in the merit list are selected for job. Some Organizations carryout there selection process through interviews.
Eligibility criteria may change form one authority to another. But generally the age limit to apply for freshers job is 18 to 30. Salary for freshers varies from one organization to another. Fresher with good experience can get little bit more salary than candidate with out any experience. On an average a fresher get payment between Rs 147,065 – Rs 424,821 per annual.
Latest Government Jobs in India
- 10000+ Jobs for 10th & 12th pass
- 10000+ Jobs for Graduates
- 3500+ Bank Jobs
- 5000+ Railway Jobs
- 1000+ Teaching Jobs
- 5000+ Computer Operator & Data Entry Jobs
- 26,000+ Police Jobs
- 40,000+ Defence Jobs
- 7000+ SSC Jobs
- 8000+ PSC Jobs
- Admit card for the Job Recruitment
- Exam Syllabus 2018
- Current Affairs
- Career Guidance