|COMPANY NAME:||North Bengal University (NBU)|
|JOB LOCATION:||Siliguri (West Bengal)|
|PAY SCALE:||Rs. 37400-67000/-|
|GRADE PAY:||Rs. 10000/-|
|AGE LIMIT:||As per NBU Rules.|
|LAST DATE TO APPLY:||15 January 2016|
|ADVERTISEMENT LINK:||Detail Advertisement link Or PDF Click Here|
|APPLICATION FORM:||Download Application Form / Apply Online|
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification :
- For Professor : An eminent scholar with consistently good academic records and with a Ph.D. degree in the concerned /allied / relevant discipline with a number of high quality research publications in reputed journals and/or publication of books. 10 years experience in University / College and/or experience in research in university / reputed research institutions / industries out of which alteast 5 (five) years should be of P.G. teaching.
- For Associate Professor : Good academic record with a Ph.D. degree in the concerned /allied / relevant disciplines. A Master degree in concerned / allied / relevant disciplines with at least 55% marks. At least second class 3 years Bachelor degree with Honours / Major in the relevant / allied subject. 8 years of experience of teaching and/or research in an academic / research position equivalent to that of an Assistant Professor in a University / College or reputed research institution / industry with a number of good quality publications in reputed journals and/or publication of books.
- For Assistant Professor : Good academic record with at least 55% marks. At least second class 3 years Bachelor degree with Honours / Major in the relevant / allied subject. with National Eligibility Test (NET).
Application Fee : Candidates belonging to General have to pay Rs. 1000/- for the post of Professor (Rs. 500/- for SC/ST/OBC), Rs. 800/- for the post of Associate Professor (Rs. 400/- for SC/ST/OBC) & Rs. 600/- for the post of Assistant Professor (Rs. 300/- for SC/ST/OBC) through bank draft drawn in favour of University of North Bengal payable at the NBU Campus Branch of the State Bank of India.
How to Apply : Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with Self attested copies of relevant documents, experience certificate, Two self-addressed envelopes of size 25 cm x 13 cm, & bank draft send to Office of the Vice-Chancellor, University of North Bengal, Raja Rammohunpur, Siliguri – 734013, West Bengal, India on or before 15.01.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
Last Date For Submission of Application : 15.01.2016
Important Links :
Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.nbu.ac.in/Fresh_Vacancies_in_teaching_posts(1).pdf
Download Application Form : http://www.nbu.ac.in/Application_form_for_teachers_with_API(1).pdf
Latest Government Jobs in India
- 10000+ Jobs for 10th & 12th pass
- 10000+ Jobs for Graduates
- 3500+ Bank Jobs
- 5000+ Railway Jobs
- 1000+ Teaching Jobs
- 5000+ Computer Operator & Data Entry Jobs
- 26,000+ Police Jobs
- 40,000+ Defence Jobs
- 7000+ SSC Jobs
- 8000+ PSC Jobs
- Admit card for the Job Recruitment
- Exam Syllabus 2018
- Current Affairs
- Career Guidance