Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Recruitment Has announced the job opening for Junior Technical Officer, Scientific Officer Vacancies. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) looking for the fill up the required vacant places As soon as possible. The application will be accepted on or before last 2nd November 2017. As per the Current notification Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) needs to fill up 74 vacant
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) set the age limit should not exceed 35 Years. Salary will be given Rs. 56100 – 177500/- Per Month stated in the notification for the post Junior Technical Officer, Scientific Officer Vacancies.
All require Job eligibility like age limit, Education Qualification, payment and other charges, important job application start and last date, type of job application mode with published job notifications details describe as follows.
UPSC Recruitment – upsconline.nic.in . 2017
Name Of the Organisation :- Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Job Location :- All Over India
Name Of the Post :- Junior Technical Officer, Scientific Officer
1. Deputy Controller of Explosives – 17
2. Scientific Officer (Electrical) – 03
3. Junior Technical Officer – 03
4. Specialist Grade III (Cardiology) – 01
5. Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (ENT) – 03
6. Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Preventive and Social Medicine) – 10
7. Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Psychiatry) – 07
8. Deputy Director (Safety) (Electrical) – 02
9. Deputy Director (Safety) (Mechanical) – 01
10. Sub Regional Employment Officer – 08
11. Assistant Controller of Mines – 08
12. Assistant Director (Physical Education) – 01
Total No Of Post :- 74 Posts
Salary and Grade Pay Detail :- Candidate will get a salary Rs. 56100 – 177500/- Per Month.
Qualification Eligibility :- Candidate should have Bachelor of Engineering Degree, MBBS Degree Pass from a recognized Board/University.
Candidate Age Limit :- Applicant Age limit should be 18 to 33 years (As on 08.08.2017).
Nationality :- Candidate must have Indian citizenship at the time of application for the job.
Last Application Date :- Organisation will be accept job application on the date 2nd November 2017.
How to Apply :- All interested and eligible candidates may apply online through website upsconline.nic.in . before or on 02-11-2017.
Official Link :– upsconline.nic.in .
Application Form :- APPLY HERE
Official Notification in PDF :– DOWNLOAD NOW
Selection Procedure :- The selection will be based on Written Exam, Interview.
Mode of Application :- Applicant may apply this post Online as per notification.
Application Fees :- Candidates has to pay For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is – 25/- & For All Other Candidates (ST/SC) Application Fee is -Nil.