The Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) is a constitutional body that is responsible for the recruitment of government employees in the state of Assam. The APSC has released a notification for the recruitment of 81 Assistant Engineer posts in the Public Health Engineering Department.
- Post Name: Assistant Engineer
- Number of Posts: 81
- Department: Public Health Engineering Department
- Location: Assam
APSC AE Jobs Notification 2023 – Overview
|Latest APSC AE Jobs Notification 2023|
|Organization Name||Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)|
|Post Name||Assistant Engineer|
|Application Starting Date||3rd November 2023|
|Application Closing Date||2nd December 2023|
|Mode of Application||Online|
- Candidates must be citizens of India.
- Candidates must have a Bachelor of Engineering degree in Civil/Mechanical/Electrical/Chemical Engineering from an AICTE-approved university.
- Candidates must be registered with the Assam Engineering Council (AEC).
- Bachelor of Engineering degree in Civil/Mechanical/Electrical/Chemical Engineering from an AICTE-approved university.
The salary for Assistant Engineers in the Public Health Engineering Department is Rs. 30,000/- to Rs. 1,10,000/- per month.
The application fee for the APSC Assistant Engineer recruitment is Rs. 500/- for General and OBC candidates and Rs. 250/- for SC/ST and PwD candidates.
The age limit for General candidates is 21-38 years. There is a relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates. PwD candidates are allowed an additional age relaxation of 10 years.
The selection process for the APSC Assistant Engineer recruitment will consist of a written examination and an interview.
- Start Date of Online Application: November 3, 2023
- End Date of Online Application: December 2, 2023
- Date of Written Examination: To be announced
- Date of Interview: To be announced
How To Apply
To apply for the APSC Assistant Engineer recruitment, candidates need to visit the official website of the APSC and fill out the online application form. The application fee can be paid online or through a demand draft.
The APSC Assistant Engineer recruitment is a great opportunity for qualified and motivated individuals to join the Assam Public Service Commission. The APSC offers a competitive salary, a supportive work environment, and opportunities for professional development. If you are interested in a career in public service, I encourage you to apply for one of the APSC Assistant Engineer positions.