The Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has issued a notification for the 69th Combined (Preliminary) Examination 2023. There are 346 unfilled vacancies at the Level-9 and Level-7 levels combined. The application deadline is August 5, 2023, with the online application process beginning on July 15 of that year. It is scheduled for September 30, 2023. The admit card for the exam will be released in September 2023. The required cutoff for the preliminary exam is 45%. The preliminary examination includes General Studies, Quantitative Aptitude, and Reasoning Ability. The entire syllabus is included in the BPSC notification.
- In the BPSC 69th Notification 2023, 346 Level-9 and Level-7 positions are up for hire.
- Level-9 posts include District Magistrate, Additional District Magistrate, and City Magistrate.
- Level-7 roles include Assistant Commissioner, Sub-Divisional Officer, and District Supply Officer.
Overview of BPSC 69th Notification 2023:
|Exam||BPSC 69th Exam 2023|
|Authority||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|BPSC 69th Notification 2023 PDF||28th June 2023|
|Total Vacancies||346 Posts|
|Post Name||Child Development Officer, Finance Officer, and More|
|Qualification Required||Graduation Pass|
|Age Limit||21-37 Years|
|Selection process||Prelims Exam, Mains Exam, and Interview|
|BPSC 69th Application Form 2023||15 July 2023|
|Last Date to Apply BPSC 69th 2023||5th August 2023|
|BPSC 69 Prelims Exam Date 2023||30th September 2023|
|Admit Card||To be Released|
- The monthly salary for Level-9 positions ranges from 36,100 to 1,12,400 rupees.
- The monthly salary for Level-7 positions ranges from 21,700 to 90,300 rupees.
- Candidates must be Indian citizens.
- Candidates must have a degree from a recognized institution or an equivalent qualification.
- Candidates must have graduated with at least 60% of their class.
- The age range for Level-9 posts is 21 to 37.
- The age range for Level-7 posts is 20 to 37.
- The application deadline is August 5, 2023, with the online application process starting on July 15 of that year.
- The application fee for the exam is Rs. 600 for general candidates, Rs. 350 for SC/ST candidates, and Rs. 250 for PH students.
- The application can be submitted online through the BPSC website.
The following stages will make up the selection procedure for the BPSC 69th Notification in 2023:
- preliminary assessment
- Primary Exam
The Written Preliminary Examination will be held on September 30, 2023. The Main Examination will be held in December 2023. The interview will be held in January 2024.
To apply for the BPSC 69th Recruitment 2023 tap on the following link
Given Apply now link explain application process and official website Link. Check All Job Detail from Official website Before Apply for the Respective Job Post.
|10वी/12वी, ग्रेजुएट के लिए बड़ी कंपनियों में भर्ती|
|• Work From Home||• Reliance Jio Jobs|
|• Big Bazaar Jobs||• Top 8 Courses|
|• Resume format freshers||• Resume Checklist|