The Department of Promotion of Tourism (DoPT), Ministry of Tourism, Government of India, invites applications for the post of Program Coordinator (Level-10). The selected candidates will be responsible for coordinating and implementing various tourism promotion programs.
The DoPT is offering 15 Program Coordinator posts on a direct recruitment basis. The selected candidates will be responsible for coordinating and implementing various tourism promotion programs, including:
- Developing and implementing marketing campaigns to promote tourism in India.
- Managing and coordinating tourism promotion events and activities.
- Preparing and submitting reports on tourism promotion activities.
- Providing support to the DoPT in its tourism promotion initiatives.
DoPT Recruitment 2023 Notification – Overview
|Latest DoPT Jobs 2023 Notification|
|Organization Name||Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT)|
|Post Name||Program Coordinator|
|No. of Posts||15|
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|Application Closing Date||11th December 2023|
|Mode of Application||Online, Offline|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Selection Process||Short Listing, Interview|
Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in Tourism, Hospitality Management, or a related field from a recognized University/Board of University Grants Commission (UGC) of Central or State Government. They must also have a minimum of 5 years of experience in the tourism industry.
Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in Tourism, Hospitality Management, or a related field from a recognized University/Board of University Grants Commission (UGC) of Central or State Government.
The selected candidates will be paid a salary as per Level-10 of the Pay Matrix and Initial basic pay of Rs. 56,100/-.
The application fee is as follows:
- General/OBC/EWS Category: Rs.750.00
- ST/SC/PwD/ESM/Women category: Rs.100.00
The age limit for the post is 35 years. Age relaxations shall be admissible as per Central Government orders on the subject as amended from time to time.
The selection process will consist of a written test and an interview.
- Closing date for submission of applications: 2023-11-21
- DoPT website: https://tourism.gov.in/recruitment
How To Apply
Interested candidates can apply online through the DoPT website.
About the Department of Promotion of Tourism (DoPT)
The Department of Promotion of Tourism (DoPT) is the nodal agency for the formulation and implementation of policies and programs for the promotion of tourism in India. The DoPT is responsible for:
- Promoting India as a tourist destination.
- Developing tourism infrastructure.
- Regulating the tourism industry.
- Facilitating tourism investments.
The DoPT is committed to making India a world-class tourist destination.