Eastern Railway is one of the largest zonal railways in India. It is inviting applications from eligible candidates for 15 posts in Group ‘C’ Level-2 and erstwhile Group ‘D’ Level-1 under the Scouts and Guides quota.
Name of the Post: Group ‘C’ Level-2 and erstwhile Group ‘D’ Level-1
Number of Posts: 15
|Latest Eastern Railway Scouts & Guides Quota Jobs Notification 2023|
|Organization Name||Railway Recruitment Cell Eastern Railway|
|Post Name||Group – C, & Erstwhile Group – D|
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|Application Closing Date||10th November 2023|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Examination|
- Age: 18 to 30 years for General/OBC and 18 to 33 years for SC/ST as on 01-01-2024
- Educational Qualification:
- For Group ‘C’ Level-2 posts: 12th pass with 50% marks in aggregate (relaxation for reserved categories)
- For erstwhile Group ‘D’ Level-1 posts: 10th pass
- Scouting/Guiding Qualification:
- President Scout/Guide/Rover/Ranger or Himalayan Wood Badge (HWB) holder in any section
- Active member of a Scouts organization for the last 5 years
- Attended two events at National level OR All Indian Railways’ level AND two events at State level
- Group ‘C’ Level-2: Rs. 1900/- per month
- Erstwhile Group ‘D’ Level-1: Rs. 1800/- per month
- General/OBC: Rs. 118/-
- SC/ST/PwD: Rs. 59/-
- General/OBC: 18 to 30 years
- SC/ST: 18 to 33 years
Selection will be based on a written test and interview.
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 02-11-2023
- Last Date for Apply Online: 15-11-2023
How to Apply
- Visit the Eastern Railway website and click on the “Recruitment” tab.
- Click on the “Apply Online” button next to the Scouts and Guides Quota vacancy notification.
- Create an account or log in to your existing account.
- Fill in the online application form and upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee and submit the form.
Tips for Applying
- Read the official notification carefully before applying.
- Make sure you have all the required documents before starting the online application process.
- Enter all the details correctly in the online application form.
- Upload the required documents in the specified format.
- Pay the application fee on time.
- Submit the online application form before the deadline.
Eastern Railway Scouts Guides Quota Jobs is a great opportunity for Scouts and Guides members to start their career in the Indian Railways. If you are interested in applying for these positions, make sure you meet the eligibility criteria and submit your application form before the deadline.