Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) is a state-level government body responsible for conducting recruitment to various government departments and institutions in the Indian state of Jharkhand. JSSC is currently recruiting for 864 posts of Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Stenographer, and Personal Assistant (PA).
Name of the Post: Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Stenographer, Personal Assistant (PA) Number of Posts: 864
|JSSC JIS (CKHT) CCE 2023 Notification|
|Organization Name||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)|
|Exam Name||Jharkhand Intermediate Level (For Post of Hindi Typing Qualification Holder in Computer Knowledge and Computer) Join Competitive Examination 2023 (JIS (CKHT) CCE 2023)|
|Post Name||Lower Division Clerks (LDC)/ Stenographer/ Personal Assistant (12th Level Various Posts)|
|No. of Posts||863 Posts|
|Application Starting Date|
|Application Closing Date||To be Announced|
|Mode of Application||Online|
- Age: 18 to 35 years as on 01-11-2023
- Educational Qualification:
- LDC: 12th pass
- Stenographer: 12th pass with 60 wpm in English shorthand and 30 wpm in Hindi typing
- PA: Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with 60 wpm in English shorthand and 30 wpm in Hindi typing
- LDC: Rs. 25,500/- to Rs. 81,100/- per month
- Stenographer: Rs. 29,200/- to Rs. 93,600/- per month
- PA: Rs. 35,400/- to Rs. 1,12,400/- per month
- General/OBC: Rs. 590/-
- SC/ST/PwD: Rs. 295/-
18 to 35 years
Selection will be based on a written test and interview. The written test will consist of objective-type questions on general knowledge, arithmetic, and Hindi language. The interview will be conducted to assess the candidate’s personality, communication skills, and suitability for the post.
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 02-11-2023
- Last Date for Apply Online: 15-11-2023
How to Apply
- Visit the JSSC website and click on the “Apply Online” button.
- Create an account or log in to your existing account.
- Select the “Recruitment” tab and click on the “Apply Online” button next to the LDC/ Stenographer/ PA vacancy notification.
- Fill in the online application form and upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee and submit the form.
Tips for Applying
- Read the official notification carefully before applying.
- Make sure you have all the required documents before starting the online application process.
- Enter all the details correctly in the online application form.
- Upload the required documents in the specified format.
- Pay the application fee on time.
- Submit the online application form before the deadline.
JSSC Recruitment for the posts of LDC, Stenographer, and PA is a great opportunity for qualified candidates to start their career in the government sector. If you are interested in applying for these positions, make sure you meet the eligibility criteria and submit your application form before the deadline.