The Kerala High Court is recruiting 19 Manager posts. Managers are responsible for managing a variety of administrative functions in the High Court, such as:
- Human resources
- Finance and accounts
- Office administration
- Information technology
- Material management
- Public relations
|Latest Kerala High Court Recruitment 2023 Notification|
|Organization Name||Kerala High Court|
|Post Name||Manager (IT), System Engineer, Senior Software Developer, Senior System Officer|
|Application Starting Date||6th November 2023|
|Application Closing Date||8th December 2023|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Selection Process||Programming test, Interview|
- Post Name: Manager
- Number of Posts: 19
- Gender: Male/Female
- Age: 21-45 years
- Education Qualification: Degree in any discipline from a recognized university
- Experience: 5 years of experience in a managerial role in a reputed organization
Managers in the Kerala High Court are paid a salary of Rs. 50,000-1,60,000 per month.
- General/OBC/EWS: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/PwD: Rs. 250/-
The selection process for Manager posts in the Kerala High Court will consist of the following stages:
- Written Examination
- Online Application Start Date: 2023-10-30
- Online Application End Date: 2023-11-29
- Written Examination Date: 2023-12-17
How To Apply
- Visit the Kerala High Court Recruitment Website: https://www.hckrecruitment.nic.in/
- Click on the “Recruitment” tab.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Create a new account or login to your existing account.
- Fill in the online application form.
- Upload your scanned documents, such as educational certificates, experience certificate, and caste certificate (if applicable).
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit your online application form.
This is a great opportunity to join the Kerala High Court as a Manager. Managers play an important role in the administrative functioning of the High Court. If you are interested in joining the Kerala High Court as a Manager, please visit the Kerala High Court Recruitment Website and apply online before the deadline.
- The Kerala High Court is one of the most prestigious High Courts in India. It is known for its high standards of justice and efficient administration.
- Managers in the Kerala High Court are expected to be highly skilled and experienced in their respective fields. They must also be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- The Kerala High Court offers a number of benefits to its employees, including:
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunities for professional development and advancement
- A chance to work in a prestigious and challenging environment
If you are interested in joining the Kerala High Court as a Manager, please visit the Kerala High Court Recruitment Website and apply online today.