The posts are as follows:
Maharashtra State Excise Department Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Stenographer (Low Grade)||5|
|Jawan (Constable) and Driver Group C||73|
|Peon/ Chaparashi (Group D)||53|
Maharashtra State Excise Department Recruitment 2023 Notification – Overview
|Latest Maharashtra Excise Department Bharti 2023|
|Organization Name||Maharashtra State Excise Department|
|Post Names||Stenographer (Lower Grade), Stenographer, Jawan (Constable), Jawan-Driver & Peon|
|Number of Posts||717 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||17th November 2023|
|Application Closing Date||1st December 2023|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Selection Process||Driving License, Written Test, Interview|
To be eligible for the posts, candidates must meet the following criteria:
Age: The minimum age for all posts is 18 years and the maximum age is 45 years.
- Stenographer: Candidates must have a 12th pass or equivalent qualification. They must also have a shorthand speed of 80 words per minute in English and 40 words per minute in Marathi.
- Driver: Candidates must have a 10th pass or equivalent qualification. They must also have a valid driving license for the relevant category of vehicle.
- Peon: Candidates must have a 10th pass or equivalent qualification.
Nationality: Candidates must be Indian citizens.
The salary for the posts is as follows:
Post Name Salary (Per Month) Stenographer (Low Grade) Rs. 41,800/- – Rs.1,32,300/- Steno Typist Rs. 25,500/- – Rs.81,100/- Jawan (Constable) Rs. 21,700/- – Rs.69,100/- Jawan (Constable) and Driver Group C Peon/ Chaparashi (Group D) Rs. 15,000/- – Rs.47,600/-
The application fee is as follows:
- General/OBC: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST: Rs. 300/-
Mode of Payment
The application fee can be paid online through the website of the Maharashtra State Excise Department.
The age limit for the posts is as follows:
- Stenographer: 18 to 45 years
- Driver: 18 to 50 years
- Peon: 18 to 45 years
The selection process for the posts will consist of a written test and a physical test.
The written test will be held for all posts. The syllabus for the written test will be based on the educational qualifications prescribed for the respective posts.
The physical test will be held for the posts of Driver and Peon. The physical test will consist of a running test and a weight lifting test.
The important dates for the recruitment are as follows:
- Starting date for online application: 16-11-2023
- Closing date for online application: 15-12-2023
- Date of written test: 30-12-2023
- Date of physical test: 15-01-2024
The important links for the recruitment are as follows:
How To Apply
Candidates can apply online for the posts through the website of the Maharashtra State Excise Department.
I hope this article is helpful. Please let me know if you have any other questions.