The Medical Services Recruitment Board Tamilnadu (MRBT) is a state-level government body responsible for conducting recruitment to various medical and health departments and institutions in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu. MRBT is currently recruiting for 2344 posts of Auxiliary Nurse Midwife (ANM) and Village Health Nurse (VHN).
Name of the Post: Auxiliary Nurse Midwife (ANM)/ Village Health Nurse (VHN) Number of Posts: 2344
|Latest TN MRB ANM VHN Notification 2023|
|Organization Name||Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB), Tamilnadu|
|Post Name||Auxiliary Nurse Midwife (ANM)/ Village Health Nurse (VHN)|
|Advt No||10/ MRB/ 2023|
|Application Starting Date||11th October 2023|
|Application Closing Date||15th November 2023|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
- Age: 18 to 35 years as on 01-11-2023
- Educational Qualification:
- ANM: 10+2 pass with Science and Biology with 40% marks in aggregate for General/OBC and 35% marks in aggregate for SC/ST
- VHN: 10+2 pass with Science and Biology with 45% marks in aggregate for General/OBC and 40% marks in aggregate for SC/ST
- Additional Qualifications:
- ANM: Must have passed Auxillary Nurse Midwifery (ANM) course from a recognized institution
- VHN: Must have passed General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) course from a recognized institution
- ANM: Rs. 25,500/- to Rs. 81,100/- per month
- VHN: Rs. 29,200/- to Rs. 93,600/- per month
- General/OBC: Rs. 590/-
- SC/ST/PwD: Rs. 295/-
18 to 35 years
Selection will be based on a written test and interview. The written test will consist of objective-type questions on general knowledge, arithmetic, and Tamil language. The interview will be conducted to assess the candidate’s personality, communication skills, and suitability for the post.
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 02-11-2023
- Last Date for Apply Online: 15-11-2023
How to Apply
- Visit the MRBT website and click on the “Apply Online” button.
- Create an account or log in to your existing account.
- Select the “Recruitment” tab and click on the “Apply Online” button next to the ANM/ VHN vacancy notification.
- Fill in the online application form and upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee and submit the form.
Tips for Applying
- Read the official notification carefully before applying.
- Make sure you have all the required documents before starting the online application process.
- Enter all the details correctly in the online application form.
- Upload the required documents in the specified format.
- Pay the application fee on time.
- Submit the online application form before the deadline.
MRBT Recruitment for the posts of ANM and VHN is a great opportunity for qualified candidates to start their career in the healthcare sector. If you are interested in applying for these positions, make sure you meet the eligibility criteria and submit your application form before the deadline.