The Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), East Central Railway (ECR), Patna has released a notification for the recruitment of 1832 apprentices in various divisions of the East Central Railway (ECR). The online application process began on November 10, 2023 and will conclude on December 9, 2023.
The following table provides details about the apprentice posts:
|Post Name||Number of Posts|
RRC ECR Apprentice Jobs Notification 2023 – Overview
|Latest RRC ECR Apprentice Notification 2023|
|Organization Name||Eastern Central Railway, Railway Recruitment Cell|
|No of Posts||1832|
|Advt No||RRC/ECR/HRD/Act. App/2023-24|
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|Application Ending Date||9th December 2023|
|Selection Process||Merit Basis|
To be eligible for the apprentice posts, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Age: Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on January 1, 2023.
- Educational Qualification: Class 10 pass or ITI certificate in the relevant trade.
Candidates must have passed Class 10 from a recognized board or have an ITI certificate in the relevant trade from a recognized institute.
Apprentices will be paid a stipend as per Apprenticeship Rules.
General/OBC candidates are required to pay an application fee of ₹100. SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from paying the application fee.
The minimum age limit is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 24 years as on January 1, 2023.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in a written test and trade test.
- Online application start date: November 10, 2023
- Online application end date: December 9, 2023
- Written test date: To be announced
- Trade test date: To be announced
To apply for the apprentice posts, candidates must visit the official website of RRC ECR (rrcecr.gov.in) and fill up the online application form. The application process is as follows:
- Visit the official website of RRC ECR (rrcecr.gov.in).
- Click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Select the “Apprentice Recruitment 2023” notification from the list of notifications.
- Fill up the online application form and upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee (if applicable).
- Submit the application form.
After submitting the application form, candidates will receive a confirmation email. It is important to keep the confirmation email safe for future reference.