The Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) is one of the leading cancer care and research institutes in India. TMC is recruiting for 85 Attendant and Trade Helper posts. These posts are available on a contract basis for a period of one year.
- Post Name: Attendant/Trade Helper
- Number of Posts: 85
- Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
TMC Recruitment 2023 Notification – Overview
|Latest TMC Jobs 2023 Notification|
|Organization Name||Tata Memorial Centre (TMC)|
|Post Name||Attendant, Trade Helper|
|No. of Posts||63|
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|Application Closing Date||17th November 2023 upto 05.30 PM|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Skill Test|
- Candidates must be Indian citizens.
- Candidates must have passed the 10th standard from a recognized board.
- For Trade Helper posts, candidates must have an ITI certificate in the relevant trade.
- 10th standard pass from a recognized board.
- ITI certificate in the relevant trade (for Trade Helper posts only).
The salary for Attendant and Trade Helper posts at TMC is Rs. 15,000/- to Rs. 25,000/- per month.
The application fee for the TMC Attendant and Trade Helper recruitment is Rs. 500/- for General and OBC candidates and Rs. 250/- for SC/ST and PwD candidates.
The age limit for General candidates is 18-35 years. There is a relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates. PwD candidates are allowed an additional age relaxation of 10 years.
The selection process for the TMC Attendant and Trade Helper recruitment will consist of a written examination and an interview.
- Start Date of Online Application: November 4, 2023
- End Date of Online Application: December 3, 2023
- Date of Written Examination: To be announced
- Date of Interview: To be announced
How To Apply
To apply for the TMC Attendant and Trade Helper recruitment, candidates need to visit the official website of the TMC and fill out the online application form. The application fee can be paid online or through a demand draft.
The TMC Attendant and Trade Helper recruitment is a great opportunity for qualified and motivated individuals to join the Tata Memorial Centre. TMC offers a competitive salary, a supportive work environment, and opportunities for professional development. If you are interested in a career in healthcare, I encourage you to apply for one of the TMC Attendant or Trade Helper positions.