Latest Teaching Jobs 2017
Our Indian education system teaches students variety of subjects such as Maths, Science, Social studies etc Hence, There is an huge scope for Govt and Private Teaching Jobs in India. Here we have listed, current & upcoming job openings for Teachers, Professors and faculty.
Qualification to Apply for Govt Teaching Jobs
The designation of teachers changes with the level of education. Teacher need following qualification to possess following designation:
- For Pre-Primary Teacher post: Respective candidate should have completed Diploma ECCE / NTT / Equivalents
- For Elementary Teacher post: The candidate should have completed Diploma ETE / D.Ed / BTC / Equivalents
- For Secondary Teacher post: Candidate should have completed B.Ed. after BA / B.Com / B.Sc. Equivalents
- For Senior Secondary Teacher post: For applying Candidate should have completed B.Ed. after MA / M.Com. / MSc. / Equivalents
Examination, Courses for Teacher Jobs:
There are various entrance exam, certificate courses and test conducted by Government of India to recruit Teacher they are as follows:
BTC – It stands for Basic Teaching Certificate. It is compulsory for all the teachers to get this certificate.
TET – It is an Teachers Eligibility Test. TET test is compulsory for teacher to get job in government schools.
PTT – It is a Primary Teachers Training course. PTT course helps the teachers to develop teaching skills and how to create good environment for teaching children.
NTT – It is a Nursery Teacher Training course. NTT course gives teachers complete knowledge about various ways to motivate children to learn.
Pay Scale for Jobs in Teaching Field 2017
Pay scale of the teachers in India varies on basis of position and era. Even there is difference in pay scale in rural and in Urban areas. The Minimum pay for primary section teacher is Rs -5,000 p.m. The school which have government grant pay good salary to their teachers. Which can be between Rs-10,000 -15,000 p.m. Highly qualified teachers may earn between Rs-25,000-50,000 p.m
Selection Process for Teaching Jobs in India
Candidates can apply for the post through both online as well as offline mode. The candidate has to match the eligible criteria to apply for the following post. To get Teaching job candidate has to go through following rounds listed below:
- Written Exam: Candidates who have cleared TET (Teachers Eligibility Test) exam can apply for the written Exam for respective Teaching Job which comes under TET.
- Personal Interview: The second step after written Exam is personal Interview. In the personal interview knowledge and presentation skills of candidates are judged. Ability of candidate is judged by face to face communication.
- Demo: In the demo round candidate is said to handle a class and the recruitment committee judge candidates teaching skills. Candidate have to give his best to get selected.
- Merit List and Appointment Letter: A merit list is called according to performance of candidates in exam. And appointment letter is given to eligible candidates