The Zilla Parishad Satara is inviting applications from eligible candidates for filling up various posts on direct recruitment basis. A total of 76 posts are available in various departments of the Zilla Parishad Satara.
The following posts are available for recruitment:
- District Assistant – Account
- Community Health Provider
- NHM Community Health Provider at Health Wellness Center
- Various positions on contract basis under National AIDS Control Program (NACP-IV)
- Contractual Medical Officer for Health Wellness Center
Zilla Parishad Satara JRecruitment 2023 – Overview
|Latest Zilla Parishad Satara Recruitment 2023|
|Organization Name||National Health Mission Satara (Zilla Parishad Satara)|
|Post Name||Yoga Instructor|
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|Application Closing Date||30th November 2023|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Selection Process||Interview, Merit, Document Verification|
To be eligible for the recruitment, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Age: Candidates must be within the age limit as prescribed for the respective post.
- Education Qualification: Candidates must have the required educational qualifications as prescribed for the respective post.
- Experience: Candidates must have the required experience as prescribed for the respective post.
The salary for the posts will be as per the pay scale prescribed for the respective post.
The application fee for the recruitment is as follows:
- General Category: Rs. 100/-
- Other Backward Classes (OBC): Rs. 50/-
- Scheduled Castes (SC) and Scheduled Tribes (ST): Rs. 25/-
The age limit for the recruitment is as follows:
- General Category: 35 years
- Other Backward Classes (OBC): 38 years
- Scheduled Castes (SC) and Scheduled Tribes (ST): 43 years
The selection process for the recruitment will be as follows:
The important dates for the recruitment are as follows:
- Starting Date for Online Application: 2023-11-18
- Closing Date for Online Application: 2023-12-07
- Date of Written Test: To be announced
- Date of Interview: To be announced
The important links for the recruitment are as follows:
How To Apply
Candidates can apply for the recruitment by following the below steps:
- Visit the official website of Zilla Parishad Satara.
- Click on the “Recruitment” link.
- Select the desired post and click on the “Apply” button.
- Fill up the online application form and submit it.
- Candidates are advised to read the advertisement carefully before applying.
- Candidates must ensure that they meet all the eligibility criteria before applying.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- The decision of the Zilla Parishad Satara regarding the selection of candidates will be final and binding.