Border Security Force (BSF) invites application for the post of 29 Sub Inspector (Works) Group-‘B’, Non – Gazetted, Non Ministerial, Engineering (Civil) (Combatised) in Border Security Force for the year -2015. Apply before 30 Days from the Date of Publication in the Employment News.
Job Location : All India
Job Details :
- Post Name : Sub Inspector (Works)
- No. of Vacancy : 29 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.4200/-
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : Pass three years Diploma in Civil Engineering from an Institute recognized by the Central Government or State Government.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 18 to 30 years
Age of Relaxation :
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe : 5 years
- Other Backward Classes : 3 years
- Ex-Servicemen candidates : 03 years
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written Examination, Documentation, Physical Standards Test, Physical Efficiency Test, practical test, Interview & Medical Examination.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs.50/- by a Demand Drafl/Indian Postal Order as examination fee in favour of the addressee to whom the application is addressed. However, fee is exempted for all women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled caste, Scheduled Tribe, BSF Candidates, Ex-Servicemen.
How to Apply : Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with Two recent passport size photographs should be attached to the application’ One each photograph to be affixed on the application form and admit card and Three self addressed envelopes of size of 25 x12 cms with postal stamp worth Rs. 39/- each send to relevant centers as per Official Notification on or before 30 Days from the Date of Publication in the Employment News.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Date of Publication : 25.05.2015
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 30 Days from the Date of Publication
Important Links :