To apply for the JPSC Recruitment – Various Child Development Project Officer Posts, follow these steps:
- Go to the official website of Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC). www.jpsc.gov.in
- Click on the “Recruitment” tab.
- Click on the “Child Development Project Officer” link.
- Check the available posts and the eligibility criteria.
- Download the application form.
- Fill in the application form and attach the required documents.
- Submit the application form online through the official website of JPSC.
The application form can also be submitted offline by post. The filled in application form along with the required documents should be sent to the following address:
The Secretary, Jharkhand Public Service Commission, Dhurwa, Ranchi, Jharkhand, Pin- 834001.
The last date for submission of application is 26th July 2023.
The following are the documents required for the application:
- Photo ID proof.
- Date of birth proof.
- Educational qualification proof.
- Caste certificate (if applicable).
- Physically challenged certificate (if applicable).
The application fee for the post of CDPO is Rs. 500/- for General/OBC candidates and Rs. 250/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates. The application fee can be paid through online mode or through demand draft.
The shortlisted candidates will be called for a written test and interview. The written test will be of 100 marks and the interview will be of 50 marks. The final selection will be based on the aggregate marks of the written test and interview.
Given Apply now link explain application process and official website Link. Check All Job Detail from Official website Before Apply for the Respective Job Post.
|10वी/12वी, ग्रेजुएट के लिए बड़ी कंपनियों में भर्ती|
|• Work From Home||• Reliance Jio Jobs|
|• Big Bazaar Jobs||• Top 8 Courses|
|• Resume format freshers||• Resume Checklist|