ICMR JRF Syllabus 2023:If you are a prospective researcher or a healthcare enthusiast interested in medical and biomedical research, the ICMR JRF Syllabus 2023 is essential for you. In this article, we’ll break down the ICMR JRF Syllabus 2023, providing you with a clear overview of the courses and concepts you’ll need to know to excel in this competitive examination.
Syllabus of the ICMR JRF 2023
The ICMR JRF examination is a defined opportunity that opens doors to advanced research in the field of life sciences, spanning themes ranging from basic biology to cutting-edge medical developments. As a result, understanding the ICMR JRF Syllabus 2023 is critical.
Whether you’re just starting your preparation journey or seeking to brush up on your existing knowledge, our objective is to equip you with relevant insights, study strategies, and tools to assist you in navigating this tough yet rewarding path.
ICMR JRF Exam Syllabus 2023
The ICMR JRF (Indian Council of Medical Research Junior Research Fellowship) is a distinguished competitive examination held by the Indian Council of Medical Research, India’s premier body for biomedical research development, coordination, and promotion. The ICMR JRF program’s major goal is to find and nurture young exceptional researchers in the field of biomedical sciences.
This fellowship is intended to inspire and support young people with a passion for research, particularly in the medical and health sciences. The fellowship gives a wonderful opportunity for individuals to pursue their Ph.D. or similar research work in India at reputable medical colleges, universities, and research institutions.
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Exam Date||Once a year in first/second week of July, on a Sunday|
|Language Options||English Only|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Type|
|Number of Sections in the Question Paper||3 (Compulsory sections- General Aptitude, Optional sections-|
Life sciences or Social sciences)
|Total Number of Questions in the Question Paper||150|
|Total Number of Questions that need to be Attempted||125|
|Maximum Marks for Each Section|
ICMR JRF Syllabus 2023 for Life Sciences
Here’s the ICMR JRF Syllabus 2023 for Life Sciences:
ICMR JRF Syllabus for Social Sciences 2023
The Social Sciences syllabus for the ICMR JRF examination comprises a wide range of subjects that focus on understanding human behaviour, societies, and many elements of social life. The following is a brief outline of the topics covered in the Social Sciences section:
|8.||Public Health/Health Economics|
General Aptitude and General Knowledge Syllabus for ICMR JRF 2023
The ICMR JRF 2023 (Indian Council of Medical Research Junior Research Fellowship) is a prominent test for applicants interested in a career in medical and life sciences research. The syllabus for the “General Aptitude & General Knowledge” segment of the ICMR JRF test is meant to assess candidates’ aptitude for research as well as their understanding of scientific concepts and general knowledge.
|1. Common Statistics||Experiments and Sampling|
|Description and Displaying Data|
|Linear Regression and Correlation|
|Hypothesis Test and Confidence Intervals|
|2. General Knowledge||Synthetic Material|
|3. Scientific Phenomenon||Hurricane|
|Wind and Tornado|
|Rain and Snow|
Marking Scheme for the ICMR JRF Syllabus 2023
The marking scheme for the ICMR JRF (Indian Council of Medical Research Junior Research Fellowship) test is an important factor in assessing candidates’ performance rating. It usually involves a well-defined structure with different weightages allocated to different sections.
To excel in this tough exam and secure the coveted Junior Research Fellowship, you must have a thorough comprehension of the subject, as well as strategic time management and accuracy.
|1.||Sections in the ICMR JRF question paper||3 (1 compulsory and 2 optional)|
|2.||No. of Questions in General Aptitude||50|
|3.||No. of Questions in Social Science||100 (includes 25 optional questions)|
|4.||No. of Questions in Life Science||100 (includes 25 optional questions)|
|6.||Marking scheme||+1 marks for every correct answer|
|-0.25 for each incorrect answer|
JRF Selection Procedure at the ICMR
The ICMR JRF selection procedure is demanding, involving a national-level written examination followed by a personal interview. The written exam assesses students’ scientific aptitude, understanding of biological sciences, and social sciences. A monthly salary, a contingency grant, and other advantages are provided to successful candidates for their research work.
The selection method for the ICMR JRF (Indian Council of Medical Research Junior Research Fellowship) normally included the following steps:
- Eligibility Criteria: Candidates must first meet the ICMR’s eligibility requirements, which include educational requirements and age restrictions. They usually required a Master’s degree in Life Sciences/Biotechnology/Chemistry/Physics or a similar field, as well as a certain proportion of marks.
- Online Application: Interested candidates were required to apply online via the official ICMR JRF website during the application session. They had to submit biographical information, educational history, and other pertinent information.
- Admit Card: Admit cards were distributed to eligible candidates in order for them to take the entrance examination. The admit card included information regarding the exam date, time, location, and other important instructions.
- Entrance Examination: The ICMR JRF entrance examination was often a computer-based test (CBT) with multiple-choice questions (MCQs) covering a wide range of themes in life sciences, social sciences, and aptitude. The purpose of the exam was to evaluate the candidate’s knowledge and aptitude for research in the defined topics.
- Declaration of Results: Following the examination, the results were usually posted on the official website as a list of qualified candidates.
- Interview (Subject to Qualification): Shortlisted candidates based on the results of the entrance exam were usually invited for a personal interview. The interview evaluated the candidate’s knowledge, research ability, and comprehension of the chosen field of study.
- Final Selection: Candidates for the ICMR JRF were chosen based on a combination of entrance exam scores and interview performance. The Junior Research Fellowship was awarded to the successful candidates.
Tips for ICMR JRF Exam Preparation
The ICMR JRF (Indian Council of Medical Research Junior Research Fellowship) exam requires a focused and planned approach. Here are some important preparation ideas to help you succeed in this difficult exam.
- Understand the Syllabus:Begin by completely knowing the most recent ICMR JRF Syllabus 2023. To build a study plan, make a list of subjects in each subject area.
- Study Material: Collect high-quality study materials, such as standard textbooks, reference books, research papers, and online resources. Concentrate on recommended texts that cover the full curriculum.
- Create a Study Schedule: Create a study timetable that allows you to cover all subjects while devoting more time to areas that are difficult for you. Consistency is essential.
- Practice Mock Tests:Take mock tests on a regular basis to measure your knowledge and time management abilities. It will assist you in becoming acquainted with the exam style and identifying areas for development.
- Revision: Revise the concepts you’ve learned on a regular basis. This strengthens your knowledge and increases retention.
ICMR JRF Syllabus 2023: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Question 1: Will there be negative marking in the examination?
Answer: Yes, negative marking will be used in the ICMR JRF 2023. 0.25 points will be removed for each incorrect answer.
Question 2: I am a student of life sciences. Do I also have to take the social science section?
Answer:No, you only have to take the aptitude and life sciences sections.
Question 3: How many questions will the aptitude section have?
Answer:The aptitude test will consist of 50 questions. Candidates have the option of answering all 50 questions in this phase.
Question 4: How many questions will be there in ICMR JRF 2023 test paper?
Answer: The exam will have 250 questions, however applicants must answer only 125 of them. All 50 questions in the aptitude part must be answered.
Question 5: Will ICMR JRF 2023 exam conducted in online or offline mode?
Answer:ICMR JRF 2023 will be administered online at specified exam locations around the country.
Question 6: How much time will be given to candidates for answering questions in ICMR JRF 2023 exam?
Answer:In the ICMR JRF 2023 exam, candidates will have two hours to answer questions.
Given Apply now link explain application process and official website Link. Check All Job Detail from Official website Before Apply for the Respective Job Post.
|10वी/12वी, ग्रेजुएट के लिए बड़ी कंपनियों में भर्ती|
|• Work From Home||• Reliance Jio Jobs|
|• Big Bazaar Jobs||• Top 8 Courses|
|• Resume format freshers||• Resume Checklist|