Recruitment of Forest Guards to Begin in 2023 Up Sarkari Job notification has been issued by the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission in the Uttar Pradesh Forest Department for the purpose of recruiting candidates with a 10th or 12th grade education to fill 709 positions of Forest Guard and Wildlife Guard. Candidates who are interested in the UP Forest Guard Recruitment 2023 can submit the UPSSSC Forest Guard Online Form on the official website of the UPSSSC between the periods of 20 September and 10 October 2023.
On the basis of the results of the written test as well as other physical standards, the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission will be in charge of making appointments for the Up Forest Guard Recruitment 2023. The table that follows contains information regarding the UP Forest Guard Vacancy, as well as a link to an online form, the syllabus, and further specifics. Let us inform you that the UPSSSC has published a notification on its official website regarding the recruitment of individuals for the position of up forest guard. Which interested candidates may review if they are interested.
UP Forest Guard Recruitment 2023
The Criteria for Eligibility
The following is a list of the eligibility requirements for the UP Forest Guard Recruitment 2023 application process:
- Educational Requirements: Applicants need to have completed the Intermediate level of schooling (12th class) or an exam that is recognized as being comparable by a recognized board or university.
- Candidates must demonstrate that they are between the ages of 18 and 40 as of the closing date of the application period in order to be considered. However, according to the guidelines of the government, there is an age reduction for those who fall under reserved categories.
- Candidates need to demonstrate that they are physically fit and can meet or exceed the minimum physical requirements that have been set by the UPSSSC.
The Process of Selection
- It is anticipated that the stages listed below will make up the selection procedure for the UP Forest Guard Recruitment 2023 competition:
- Candidates will be required to participate in a Physical Efficiency Test (PET), which will consist of a 1.6-kilometer run, a 9-foot wall climb, and a 100-meter sprint. The PET will be administered.
- Candidates will be required to submit to a physical measurement test (PMT), which will include measurements of their height, weight, and chest. The PMT will be administered.
- Written Examination: All applicants will be expected to show up in person for the requisite written examination, which will be given in a traditional setting. The written test will be of an objective nature and will cover subject matter that is pertinent to the position that is being applied for.
- Interview: Those applicants who perform well enough on the written exam will be given the opportunity to participate in an interview.
Instructions on How to Apply
It is anticipated that the online application process for the UP Forest Guard Recruitment 2023 would begin in the near future. Candidates can submit their applications for the position by going to the UPSSSC’s official website, which can be found online at upsssc.gov.in.
Advice You Should Heed
- Before applying, make sure you have completely read the announcement.
- Check that you meet the requirements to be hired for the position you are applying for.
- Complete the online application form with as much attention and precision as possible.
- Please remember to upload all of the necessary documents in conjunction with the application form.
- Please get your application in before the specified deadline.
The final word
Candidates who are qualified and interested in working for the Uttar Pradesh Forest Department can take advantage of a fantastic chance presented by the UP Forest Guard Recruitment 2023. The procedure of hiring new employees is open and equal for everyone. This recruitment is open to those that are interested in serving the nation and protecting the environment if they choose to do so.
Advice From the Experts
You should familiarize yourself with forestry, environmental science, and general knowledge in order to prepare for the written examination, and you can do so by consulting books and other study materials.
You can also practice answering questions by using the question papers from the UP Forest Guard Recruitment examination from the previous year.
You should get an early start on training for the PET and PMT, and your primary focus should be on enhancing your physical condition.
You may also improve your communication and interpersonal skills by simulating different types of interviews and getting practice doing so.