Here are the steps on how to apply for Gauhati High Court Recruitment – Various Grade-I of Assam Judicial Service Posts:
- Visit the official website of Gauhati High Court – https://ghconline.gov.in/.
- Click on the “Recruitment” tab.
- Click on the “Direct Recruitment to Grade-I of Assam Judicial Service, 2023” link.
- Read the eligibility criteria carefully.
- If you are eligible, click on the “Apply Online” button.
- Fill out the application form completely and correctly.
- Attach the required documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the application form.
The application fee is as follows:
- General/OBC/EWS: Rs.1000/-
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs.500/-
The last date to apply is 23 June 2023.
The following documents are required to be attached with the application form:
- Photo ID proof (Aadhar card, PAN card, driving license, etc.)
- Educational certificates (Graduation, Post Graduation, etc.)
- Experience certificates (if any)
- Medical fitness certificate
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
Please note that the original documents will be verified at the time of the interview.
For more information, please visit the official website of Gauhati High Court.
Here are some of the important dates to remember:
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 24 May 2023
- Last Date for Apply Online: 23 June 2023
- Date of Downloading Admit Card: 07 July 2023
- Tentative Date of Written Exam: 22 July 2023
- Date of Declaration of Result: 15 August 2023