Here are the steps on how to apply for the THDC Recruitment 2023 for 181 Junior Engineer Trainee Posts:
- Visit the official website of THDC India Limited: https://www.thdc.co.in/
- Click on the “Careers” tab.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Create a new account or login to your existing account.
- Fill out the application form and upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the application form.
The last date to apply for the THDC Recruitment 2023 is June 30, 2023.
Here are the eligibility criteria for the THDC Recruitment 2023 for 181 Junior Engineer Trainee Posts:
- Age: The candidate should be between 18 and 30 years of age as on the last date of application.
- Educational qualification: The candidate should have passed a Diploma in Engineering in the relevant discipline from a recognized board or university.
- Experience: No experience is required.
The selected candidates will be appointed as Junior Engineer Trainees and will be paid a stipend of ₹15,000/- per month during the training period. After successful completion of training, they will be absorbed as Junior Engineers in THDC.
The selection of candidates will be based on a written test and an interview. The written test will be of objective type and will consist of questions on general knowledge, aptitude, and technical subjects. The interview will be conducted to assess the candidate’s communication skills, personality, and suitability for the job.
- Passport size photograph
- Scanned copy of educational certificates
- Scanned copy of caste certificate (if applicable)
- Scanned copy of domicile certificate (if applicable)
- Scanned copy of GATE scorecard (if applicable)
- General and OBC: ₹1000/-
- SC/ST: ₹500/-
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Net Banking
- Starting Date of Application: June 9, 2023
- Closing Date of Application: June 30, 2023
- Date of Written Test: July 23, 2023
- Date of Interview: August 10, 2023
For more information, please visit the official website of THDC: thdc.gov.in