Tehri Hydro Development Corporation Limited (THDC) has released a notification for the recruitment of 181 Junior Engineer Trainees (JETs) in various disciplines. The online application process has started from June 9, 2023 and will end on June 30, 2023.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The candidate must have passed a Diploma in Engineering from a recognized institution.
- The candidate must have a valid GATE score.
- The candidate’s age must not be more than 27 years as on the last date of application.
The application process is online. The candidates can apply through the official website of THDC. The application fee is ₹1000/- for General and OBC candidates and ₹500/- for SC/ST candidates.
The selection process will consist of a written test and an interview. The written test will be of objective type and will consist of questions on general knowledge, aptitude, and technical subjects. The interview will be conducted to assess the candidate’s communication skills, personality, and suitability for the job.
The selected candidates will be paid a stipend of ₹15,000/- per month during the training period. After successful completion of training, they will be absorbed as Junior Engineers in THDC.
- Starting Date of Application: June 9, 2023
- Closing Date of Application: June 30, 2023
- Date of Written Test: July 23, 2023
- Date of Interview: August 10, 2023
For more information, please visit the official website of THDC: thdc.gov.in