Lok Nayak Hospital, New Delhi is one of the largest and premier government hospitals in India. It is a 1,900-bed hospital that offers a wide range of medical services. The hospital is affiliated with the Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Lok Nayak Hospital is hiring for 20 Senior Resident positions. Senior Residents are responsible for providing medical care to patients under the supervision of a consultant. They also play a vital role in teaching and training medical students.
- Post Name: Senior Resident
- Number of Posts: 20
- Location: New Delhi
Lok Nayak Hospital Recruitment 2023 – Overview
|Latest Lok Nayak Hospital Recruitment 2023|
|Organization Name||Lok Nayak Hospital|
|Post Names||Senior Resident|
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|Walkin Date||6th November 2023|
|Mode of Application||Walkin|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Selection Process||Walkin Interview|
- Candidates must have a MBBS degree from a recognized university.
- Candidates must have completed their post-graduation in the concerned specialty from a recognized university.
- Candidates must be registered with the National Medical Commission (NMC).
- MBBS degree from a recognized university.
- Post-graduation degree in the concerned specialty from a recognized university.
The salary for Senior Residents at Lok Nayak Hospital is Rs. 67,000 – 2,08,700/- per month.
There is no application fee for this recruitment.
The upper age limit for General candidates is 37 years. There is a relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
- Selection of the candidates will be based on Walkin Interview.
- The reporting time for candidates appearing for walk-in-interview at 12:00 Noon and The application to be submitted in AMS (A) office between 9:30 AM to 10:30 AM and then report to Department HOD office.
- Advertisement Date: November 4, 2023
- Last Date to Apply: November 18, 2023
- Interview Date: November 25, 2023
How To Apply
To apply for the Senior Resident positions at Lok Nayak Hospital, candidates need to send their CV and other relevant documents to the following email address: [email protected]
Lok Nayak Hospital is a great place to work for Senior Residents. The hospital offers a competitive salary, a supportive work environment, and opportunities for professional development. If you are a qualified and motivated individual, I encourage you to apply for one of the Senior Resident positions at Lok Nayak Hospital.